Saturday, January 10, 2009

Second Service Added @ the Mills

Great news to share ... last Sunday we launched a second service at the Pittsburgh Mills site. Now our services are at 9:00 am and 11:00 am. There were 167 in the first service and 79 in the second. What a wonderful beginning to the new year!

If you haven't visited us there yet please consider yourself invited.

And while I'm at it ... the Oakmont site went to two services as well - at the same times. Things are off to a great start. I'm anticipating God's move in marvelous ways this year.

1 comment:

djh12 said...

I looked at your blog and the books you've read. I think some poems would help round it out. Let me recommend "Good Poems" edited by Garrisson Kielor of the Prairie Home Companion. Great stuff picked out by a very decent guy. This is the one in the blue cover. DrDale